Sunday, January 10, 2010

starting again

Hey I have just started blogging again I haven't for
a while 12 years old
My favourite sport is soccer but i like pretty much any sport except netball.
I have a ginger cat called charlie 2 birds the girl is called veno and we haven't named the other one yet because we don't know what sex it is. I have a bunny called Benjamin and two fish not named and a sucky fish (one of those ones that like clean the sides of the tank and stuff) and a water worm which aren't named
I have one 14 year old sister called Brianna and two older brothers ones 16 and is called Jared and the other one is 21 and is called Greg my mum is called Monique and is 43 my dad is called bryce and lives in wellington with his wife Andrea and his step daughter Natalie we go see him every holidays for a week or two.

No comments: